MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER / IT PROJECT MANAGER / COMMUNICATIONS
Caroline Emily Clare, PMP
3381 Edolin Farms Court
Finksburg, MD 21048
H (410) 861 8959 * C (410) 446 9933
Senior Marketing Solutions Professional with extensive experience in project management for enterprise-wide technology implementations and lifecycle support. Proven abilities in requirements development and business process design, as well as change and communication strategy and execution. Adept at stakeholder relationship building, leadership, and collaboration with global and cross-functional teams. Excellent analytical, problem resolution, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Project management and documentation
- CRM product management
- Website development and management
- Collaborative information sharing
- Multi-channel marketing campaign management
- User engagement, training and support
- Virtual team management
G1440, Timonium, MD
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER, May 2013 – Present (5 months)
Manage marketing, communications, and branding projects for PayPal. Development and execution of marketing campaigns, including management of agency relationships. Collaboration with Voice of the Customer teams to incorporate customer insights and build effective customer-centered experiences.
VISION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Hunt Valley, Maryland
CONSULTANT, 2012 – 2013 (3 month project)
Engagement as a project leader with T. Rowe Price’s Third Party Distribution group. Managed business initiatives focused on people, processes and technology. Development and roll out of a workflow pilot.
MERCER, Baltimore, Maryland
SENIOR ASSOCIATE – GLOBAL CRM TEAM, 2005 – 2012 (7 years)
Translated business needs to system functionality and improved processes. Ensured usability and adoption of global CRM through change communications, interface design, user forums, training, and knowledge management. Worked with leadership, IT, consultants and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes.
- Led the contacts and marketing design for a $13M global implementation of Oracle (Siebel) CRM for 4,500 users.
- Managed business process redesign and enhancement projects using standard tools such as stakeholder analyses, responsibility matrixes, and project scorecards.
- Developed communication strategies to drive business process change, build awareness, and increase user adoption.
- Documented the governance, processes and protocols to ensure global consistency, integration, and adoption of the new system.
- Designed, implemented, and supported knowledge management solutions and related technologies.
- Wrote and edited user guides, quick references, FAQs, online help, web support and customizable end-user materials for ongoing CRM support.
- Managed the user intranet site using LiveLink and developed prototype pages for a conversion to SharePoint.
US DISTRIBUTIONS MANAGER, 2004 – 2005 (1 year project)
Established monitoring and pacing for distribution of national marketing communications. Designed systems and process for personalized distributions.Created and executed communication plan.
- Reengineered and consolidated disparate region and business processes.
- Incorporated approvals and local preferences into an intuitive web interface.
- Created and executed a communication strategy for implementation, including training materials and a knowledge base.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – MARKETING INFORMATION, 1998 – 2004 (6 years)
Managed US business development and marketing systems, including enhancements, policies and procedures, and user support. Worked with business partners to recommend effective use of information. Supervised a geographically-dispersed team.
- Served as the product manager for business development tracking (internally developed Oracle database) and contact management (GoldMine).
- Wrote and edited user guides, process documentation and ad-hoc communications.
- Created and led training programs.
- Collaborated with IT resources to manage user requests and enhancements.
- Managed projects including database consolidation and integration with financial systems.
- Mentored colleagues, including teams under geographic management.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
- Project Management Professional - PMI, License 1574044
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist and former MD Chapter President
- Institute of Financial Education – former MD Chapter President and Course Instructor
Proficient in MS Office suite, Visio, and SnagIt. Beginner SharePoint, salesforce.com HTML, and Adobe experience.
Community theater volunteer and board member – 2002 to present
Roles including president, treasurer, business manager and publicity chair.